We just added Snapchat everyone! This tutorial teaches readers how to most effectively trade shoutouts using ShoutoutPost.com on Snapchat. We will discuss the best practices and recommend ways to trade which will produce the best results in these step by step instructions.
- Create an account (it’s free) if you haven’t already done so and login.
- You should now be on the My Trades page. No social accounts will display to trade with if you haven’t loaded your Snapchat account in the Accounts section. Since there is no Snapchat API, the account loading process is a bit different than other social networks on ShoutoutPost. Click on the Add Social Network button then select Snapchat. It will ask you for four items – your username, viewer count, a viewer count screen shot for proof, and your Snapcode. Submit the form. Then wait for your account to be approved.
- Once approved, you will then see all social accounts within a 20% following range to yours on the My Trades page.
- Review all Snapchat accounts with a similar niche to yours. You can either manually browse through all accounts or use the category filters (top right) to narrow the results.
- Click the trade / info button on the account you wish to trade with.
- If you like what you see, you can then initiate a trade. Since this is Snapchat, all trades are for a 24 hour period. Simply select your account to trade with. It will automatically load your Snapcode and no caption is necessary on a Snapchat trade. Then press the Request a trade button.
- Once the trade has been requested, it can either be approved or rejected by the requested user. There is a 48 hour window for a response and then the trade gets automatically removed by our system. If approved, the requested user then will respond with their shoutout request that you will then need to approve or reject.
- Once both shoutouts are approved, you should begin posting their shoutout as soon as possible. The easiest way to do this is to visit the My Trades section on your mobile device and save their Snapcode to your clipboard and post it to your Snapchat account. Alternatively, you can save it to your computer and transfer it to your phone using a different method.
- After the shoutout is posted to your Snapchat, your shoutout should then be posted shortly and you can then review the trade to complete it.
Feel free to comment below with any questions. Happy trading!